Meeting Street Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Meeting Street InnFirst to ReviewSep 14, 2013
This 18th-century inn strategically located just steps from The Market, from Charleston Place and the shopping on King Street, is sister property to Indigo Inn. Similarly, it is moderately priced and has an appealing façade – smoky pink stucco with a massive black door giving privacy to the courtyard with its wrought iron furnishings. Like Indigo, its rooms have been refreshed and redecorated and it all looks as if it was genuinely taken from an earlier century. However, back then they had not elevators and WiFi. Breakfast and the nightly wine reception are on the house. Employees make it fun and guests mingle sociably. Kids and their parents are happy that they are able to use the pool next door at the Day’s Inn.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Excellent!48 reviews across the web.
- Food100% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 91% of the guests loved it.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. Highly appreciated by 90% of guests.
- LocationTerrific location. Highly appreciated by 90% of guests.
- PriceGreat price. 80% of the guests liked it.