- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Family Rooms
User Reviews (1 Review)
- Megaro HotelFirst to ReviewJan 27, 2013
Lovely London, for me, second choice to live ... All opportunities i stop by ....Just good times... This unique hotel is located in front of kings Cross station and this city deserve several days to be explored so many interesting places to visit... Bike tour is extremely recomended, besides cheap, you can see all around and will not get exhausted in the end of the day... Dont forget your umbrela... Camden, portobelo, hidepark , picadilly , covent garden , london bridge, big ben are few places you have to go to.... Covent garden end of the day enjoying one of their nice pubs.
Outstanding!2063 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location99% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- PriceGreat price. 81% of the guests liked it.
- Bar and Beverages71% loved the hot beverages.