Corner 3rd Street/Jason Moyo Avenue, Harare, Zimbabwe
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!68 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant61% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- RoomFor only 53%, the bathroom was ok.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
Pick Dates for Best Prices:
Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)
Year built 1915additional property description meikles hotel is situated in the city centre opposite africa unity square and was built in 1915 showing a long history of experience and resilience. the hotel has two very popular executive club floors to cater for both international and local business guests who enjoy most of the club benefits at no extra cost. the hotel is the only leading hotels of the world member within the city of harare and gives the expected international service standards.
Excellent! - 85% of guests recommend
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk