Hotels for Local Culture in Melbourne
Recommended for You
- 495 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD VIC, AustraliaRanked #6 overall in Melbourne hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Having ventured into many a 5-star hotel (if for no other reason than to use the bathroom), I was still struck by that little something special that is immediately discernable...Popular with
- 637 - 641 Chapel Street | South Yarra, Melbourne 3141, AustraliaRanked #8 overall in Melbourne hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Forget the city center, Chapel Street is where the true heart and soul of Melbourne reside. Kitschy coffee shops and trendy boutiques are what this part of town is all...Popular with
- 26 Flinders St, Melbourne 3000, AustraliaRanked #5 overall in Melbourne hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Lindrum Hotel, named for the Lindrum Billiard Center that was once housed in this historic building, is a boutique hotel that is worth checking out if you can manage...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 48 Whiteman Street, Melbourne VIC, AustraliaRanked #3 overall in Melbourne hotels7 reviews
The Crown Casino and Hotel is right near the Yarra River in Melbourne, next to the river promenade, with hits shopping and restaurants. This part of Melbourne reminds me a...
- 1 Southgate Avenue, Southbank, Melbourne, Victoria 3006, AustraliaRanked #4 overall in Melbourne hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
wow, this in Australia...love it. did not sleep there, had afternoon tea...how nice is thatPopular with
- 6205 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaRanked #11 overall in Melbourne hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Fantastic central Melbourne location. Minute walk to anything. Grand hotel overlooking on of Melbourne busiest city squares. Lofty grand foyer with lots of comfy seats and a bar to the...Popular with
- 8 Waterview Walk, Docklands Melbourne Australia 3008Ranked #35 overall in Melbourne hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Docklands is beautiful! We lived there for a few years..
- 270 Collins Street, Melbourne 3000, AustraliaRanked #39 overall in Melbourne hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
Starting from the second we walked in the door, we felt welcomed. The hotel is located near lots of shops and restaurants. It's less than 10 minutes walk pretty much...
- 65 Park St | South Yarra, Melbourne 3141, AustraliaRanked #41 overall in Melbourne hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Wonderful owner-run property. You know this spot is different from the moment you step in to learn that reception is also a cafe / wine bar. The rooms are spacious...
- 67 Swanston St., Melbourne 3000, AustraliaRanked #45 overall in Melbourne hotels1 review
A room smack dab in the middle of Melbourne that is close to everything you could possibly walk to can be found at the City Square. We were able to...Popular with