Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Melbourne
- 1Ranked #116 overall in Melbourne hotelsPopular with
- 1 Southgate Avenue, Southbank, Melbourne, Victoria 3006, AustraliaRanked #4 overall in Melbourne hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
wow, this in Australia...love it. did not sleep there, had afternoon tea...how nice is thatPopular with
- 495 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD VIC, AustraliaRanked #6 overall in Melbourne hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
More like 4.5 stars. My fav place to stay in Melb but truth be told the Langham is ultra posh and the Westin is better located. This is an amazing...Popular with
- 14 Murphy St, South Yarra VIC, AustraliaRanked #7 overall in Melbourne hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Situated down a quiet, leafy lane in South Yarra, the Lyall Hotel and Spa is every bit as serene as you’d expect. A fireplace welcomes you inside the entrance of...Popular with
- 5205 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaRanked #11 overall in Melbourne hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Fantastic central Melbourne location. Minute walk to anything. Grand hotel overlooking on of Melbourne busiest city squares. Lofty grand foyer with lots of comfy seats and a bar to the...Popular with
- 111 Little Collins St., Melbourne 3000, AustraliaRanked #23 overall in Melbourne hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Centrally located all-suites (with kitchenette) hotel that is closed to the Collins street shops and restaurants, the Stamford Plaza provides great service, good value, and a very comfortable place to...Popular with
- 380 Russell Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaRanked #30 overall in Melbourne hotels2 reviews
Not a bad hostel at all... very clean, helpful staff, and the attached bar had a fun hostel atmosphere. The bar staff was really cool too, and recommended more interesting...Popular with
- 623 Collins Street | & Spencer Street, Melbourne 3000, AustraliaRanked #37 overall in Melbourne hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Great location. Decent hotel, pretty good breakfast.
- 270 Collins Street, Melbourne 3000, AustraliaRanked #39 overall in Melbourne hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
Starting from the second we walked in the door, we felt welcomed. The hotel is located near lots of shops and restaurants. It's less than 10 minutes walk pretty much...
- 65 Park St | South Yarra, Melbourne 3141, AustraliaRanked #41 overall in Melbourne hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Wonderful owner-run property. You know this spot is different from the moment you step in to learn that reception is also a cafe / wine bar. The rooms are spacious...