Melia Buenos Aires
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Member Reviews (1)
- Melia Buenos AiresMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 3First to ReviewOct 22, 2013
-Great location. Right over Reconquista street near many coffees, restaurants and mainly pubs, where many officers end the day. Really near to Galerias Pacifico and Puerto Madero.
-Has a complete and tasty breakfast
-Has an indoors pool. Not really big, but enough to relax.
-The room was great, BIG BED, BIG BATHROOM.
-Internet/WIFI included and with a good speed.
Excellent!261 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Room96% thought rooms were spacious.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 77% of guests gave positive comments.
- Hotel76% thought it was clean.
Dining options at Melia Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, facials, and body treatments. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Buenos Aires property has 750 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. The property has a shopping center shuttle, which is complimentary. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2005.
There are 209 guestrooms at Melia Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center. Guestrooms have city views. Beds come with down blankets. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, bidets, and bathrobes. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes. Televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- This property provides airport transfers. Guests must contact the property with flight details before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.