Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf ResortMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 25, 2013
I love Melia Hotels!
This one is no exception.
It is located halfway between the airport and Cabos main town in an area known as the corridor.
I loved it because it was quiet and relaxing.
The beach was unbelievable and underrated.
Because no one knew about it , it was empty.
The restaurants and service were great and there is a shuttle between this hotel and its sister hotel in town the Me Hotel.
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort
Good!598 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 89%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- Location74% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.