Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf ResortMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3May 05, 2014
I love Melia Hotels!
This one is no exception.
It is located halfway between the airport and Cabos main town in an area known as the corridor.
I loved it because it was quiet and relaxing.
The beach was unbelievable and underrated.
Because no one knew about it , it was empty.
The restaurants and service were great and there is a shuttle between this hotel and its sister hotel in town the Me Hotel.Recommended for:
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
Good!825 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 91%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Grounds83% loved the facilities for kids.
- Location74% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.