Who Should Go: Couples, families, groups Why: While it’s so sprawling that a mini-train shuttles guests around its vast grounds, the Melia Caribe Tropical offers a Royal Service upgrade which tames the beast. Royal Treatment guests can take advantage of the extensive amenities of a mega-resort while staying in their own wing, complete with dedicated butler service, as well as ...
Restaurants near Melia Caribe Tropical for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 10.99 miAvenida Barceló, Bavaro, Dominican Republic0.99 mi from Melia Caribe Tropical6 reviews
Soles has been around for 11 years. Its one of the few spots with beach that is visited by locals and tourists every week. Restaurant was recently renovated, nice bar, nice Mojito and great beach atmosphere. Its around 20 minutes away from Cap Cana. I like going for dinner on weekends. Saturday and Sunday its very full. Beach is fantastic.Popular with
- 20.92 mi
- 30.67 mi
- 40.36 miAvenida Barcelo, Bávaro, Dominican Republic0.36 mi from Melia Caribe Tropical4 reviews
- 50.35 mi
- 61.13 miBavaro Beach, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic1.13 mi from Melia Caribe Tropical6 reviews
If you are willing to drive 35 minutes to Bavaro Beach, Huracan Cafe is the epitomy of rustic chic. The palapa-style restaurant is owned by two Italians who know their pasta and good lounge music! The food is delicious and the place has an awesome vibe. I love the chic decor on the sand and chandeliers hanging from the palapa. ...Popular with
- 71.54 miAv Alemania y juan Bosch el cortesito, Local 10, Hotel Bravo Mare, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic1.54 mi from Melia Caribe Tropical
We were referred to Pastratas by a friend, and were thrilled with the food, service, and how clean the restaurant was, which is not the norm in the D.R. We also found the prices very affordable. The owner, Sr. Hernna, even said he would make special requests if we gave him prior notice. Definitely a must visit if you are ...
- 81.25 mi
- 94.25 miLos Corales4.25 mi from Melia Caribe Tropical3 reviews
A cute Italian restaurant just two blocks from the Condo. We love to eat upstairs with the fans and the ocean breezes.Popular with
- 104.48 miBavaro Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic4.48 mi from Melia Caribe Tropical2 reviews
Great service, Nice wine, Good prices, and great Italian food.
- 112.07 miAvenida Barceló, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic2.07 mi from Melia Caribe Tropical1 review
Very big menu, good food, good prices. Open every day and always many people. Nice for weekends.Popular with
- 121.18 miAvenida Alemania, Bávaro, Dominican Republic1.18 mi from Melia Caribe Tropical1 review
- 138.07 miVillage, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic8.07 mi from Melia Caribe Tropical
Acentos Bistro in the Punta Cana Village is a hidden gem. The owner is usually behind the bar and loves to talk to his patrons. You are in luck if he has his fresh oysters available (flown in from the U.S.). He will help you pick the best dish for your taste- he is also very good about pairing wine ...Popular with
- 1413.3 mi
- 159.79 miPunta Cana, República Dominicana9.79 mi from Melia Caribe Tropical1 review