Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!633 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Internet95% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 89% satisfied guests.
- Location88% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
Dining options at Melia Castilla include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Spa amenities include beauty services and a hair salon. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Madrid property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Business services and wedding services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a concierge desk. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 915 guestrooms at Melia Castilla. Beds come with down comforters and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). Televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.