Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 74%Business Travelers
- 74%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Meliá CohibaCommunity ManagerAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4First to Review
The Melia in Havana feels like staying anywhere else in the world but Cuba. The Spanish chain certainly lives up to its name, even in Cuba. That being said, the best feature is the bar in the lobby and the views from the suites on top. Pool area is pretty cool too. Go up to the 16th floor (up to the 20th) to see the Malecon and an encompassing view of the entire Havana. Truly priceless. The Havana Cafe is also a great place to listen to the occasional concerts. Casa del Habano is also a must, if you're a cigar smoker. Doesn't get better than that, trust me!Recommended for:
Very Good!37 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 99%.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 94%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.