Melia Jardim Europa
Member Reviews (1)
Very Good!727 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 74% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Hotel Building72% said the facilities were very new.
Dining options at Melia Jardim Europa include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include gift shops/newsstands and an elevator (lift).
There are 322 guestrooms at Melia Jardim Europa. Guestrooms offer voice mail and in room safes. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.