Melia Las Dunas
Member Reviews (2)
- Melia Las DunasFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Really nice resort, staff nice except that we got a bit of a trouble with the manager since we asked (and paid) to have 2 connected room and we didn't. So we asked once there, and they asked us to pay again to have it. So be careful with that.
Another thing: don't ask to have a view to the beach from your room. There is so much trees and any type of vegetation that you don't see the beach.
The beach is nice, but there's a lot of mosquitos when you go in june.
Nice food as well, lots of choice.
Very Good!19 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance93% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 86%.
- BeachBeach is lovely. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
- HotelHotel is great. 81% satisfied guests.
- FoodTasty food. 75% of guests gave positive feedback.