Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Resort
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!727 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Ambiance99% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Grounds86% loved the facilities for kids.
- Location76% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Restaurant68% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at on site dining establishments, taxes, and gratuities. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. Dining options at Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a spa tub, a fitness facility, and tennis courts. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, beauty services, and a hair salon. This 3.5 star property offers audio visual equipment and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Puerto Vallarta property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a swim up bar, a poolside bar, and an arcade/game room.
There are 321 guestrooms at
- There are no room charges for children 4 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Game Room
- Car Rental Desk