Melrose Hotel, Washington DC
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Melrose Hotel, Washington DCMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesHistory BuffsArt & Design LoversFirst to ReviewAug 17, 2012
The hotel is located close to Georgetown and near the Foggy Bottom metro station making it very convenient. The lobby area is very contemporary. The rooms less so. But the rates are good and the staff are very helpful and friendly.
Excellent!2099 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- Room81% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Dining options at The Melrose Hotel, Washington D.C. include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers
There are 240 guestrooms at The Melrose Hotel, Washington D.C.. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 34 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pets: US$ 100 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room