Things to do near Mendenhall Glacier
- Nearby Things to do
- 1215 Ferry Way, Juneau, AK 99801-1320Ranked #2 overall in Juneau things to doDistance: 14.3 mi6 reviews
Has a balcony room. Loved sitting out side and watching the world go buy. Wish we had taken more extra trips , but loved what we did do. Once in...Popular with
- 2Top of Mt. RobertsRanked #3 overall in Juneau things to doDistance: 14.3 mi5 reviews
During the summer, the Juneau Raptor Center displays Lady Baltimore, an adult bald eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus) who was rescued from Douglas Island (which neighbors Juneau) in May 2006. She had...Popular with
- 3Ranked #4 overall in Juneau things to doDistance: 14.0 mi5 reviews
August 2010 When I went whale watching with Captain Jack Cadigan out of Auke Bay last August, he didn't promise that we'd see humpback whales engaged in team feeding, but...
- 4Mt Roberts Trail, Juneau, AK 99801Ranked #5 overall in Juneau things to doDistance: 14.1 mi5 reviews
Mount Roberts actually has a trail system with several bear viewing platforms. The Tram exit/entrance provides a great viewing platform as well. The Mount Roberts Nature Center offers refreshments, hand...Popular with
- 5http://www.dot.state.ak.us/amhs/Ranked #6 overall in Juneau things to doDistance: 9.4 mi3 reviews
When I wasn't hitchhiking, I rode the Alaska Marine Highway all over southern Alaska. These big ferry boats offer standard seats, and for overnight trips, platforms for pitching tents or...
- 62697 Channel Drive, Juneau, AKRanked #7 overall in Juneau things to doDistance: 12.0 mi3 reviews
Although I'm fascinated by fish when I'm scuba diving, I never expected salmon to be fascinating. But during the salmon run, they are jumping on top of each other and...
- 78995 Yandukin Drive, Juneau, AK 99801-8086Ranked #8 overall in Juneau things to doDistance: 9.7 mi2 reviews
The staff and most off all the pilot was wonderful! We went up to herbert glacier for a private ride to get married on herbert glacier. There was nothing that...Popular with
- 8102 Peoples Wharf, Juneau, AlaskaRanked #9 overall in Juneau things to doDistance: 14.6 mi2 reviews
I stopped in Juneau as part of an Inside Passage cruise. After a lunch at the Red Dog Saloon, I took a van tour of the city and the Mendenhall...
- 9326 5th Street, Juneau, AKRanked #11 overall in Juneau things to doDistance: 14.1 mi2 reviews
The St Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church is the oldest continuously operating church on Alaska's Inside Passage, they claim. The van tour I took drove by it and stopped for pictures....Popular with
- 10Alaska Governor's Mansion, Juneau, AK 99801Ranked #10 overall in Juneau things to doDistance: 14.0 mi2 reviews
On a van tour of the city, I drove by the Alaska Governor's Mansion. It's a fancy looking but small building. There's a totem on the side, near the flags.Popular with