Mercure Comercial Santo Domingo
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Mercure Comercial Santo DomingoMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJul 03, 2012
An average stay on the perfect location with a bizarre vibe. The hotel was noisy and dusty as it was being renovated. The double room was fresh and comfortable. The property is on ‘Calle El Conde’, the main street in the historical center which is lively, but loud at night. Service was average. The local dishes at the restaurant were surprisingly good, though its atmosphere was peculiar.
Very Good!676 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- Food72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 59% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- InternetInternet is poor. 59% of guests gave negative feedback.
- Service52% said the reception staff was ok.
Dining options at Mercure Comercial Sto Domingo include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Business services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and currency exchange.
There are 96 guestrooms at Mercure Comercial Sto Domingo. Bathrooms feature showers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.