Mercure Kuta Bali
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
Dining options at Mercure Kuta Bali include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include a golf course. Also located on site are an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. Additional property amenities include gift shops/newsstands and secure parking.
There are 130 guestrooms at Mercure Kuta Bali. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include desks, minibars, and complimentary bottled water. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
Good!1104 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 100%.
- Location99% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 92%.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 79% of guests gave positive comments.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 70% of guests gave positive comments.