Mercure Melbourne Spring Street
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1686 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Grounds100% loved the outdoor sports facilities.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 97%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 96%.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at Mercure Melbourne Spring Street include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers audio visual equipment.
There are 164 guestrooms at Mercure Melbourne Spring Street. Guestrooms have city or garden views. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and in room safes. LCD televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room