- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!793 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 92%.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location76% liked the proximity to shopping.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 67% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Food65% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
About Mercure Paris La Defense 5:
Dining options at Mercure Paris La Défense 5 include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a health club, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 3.0
There are 507 guestrooms at Mercure Paris La Défense 5. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.