Mercure Paris Porte de St Cloud
Phone:0 825 80 47 47
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!320 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 98%.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 76% of guests gave positive comments.
- Hotel Building72% said the facilities were very new.
Dining options at Mercure Paris Porte St Cloud include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. This Boulogne Billancourt property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and currency exchange.
There are 180 guestrooms at Mercure Paris Porte St Cloud. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.