Mercure Paris Royal Madeleine
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Mercure Paris Royal MadeleineMember ofLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewNov 24, 2012
it could be a good option since Paris is an expensive city and they offer good rates. Rooms are small so if you mind about that don`t stay here. Location is good steps from Blvd.Haussmann and Madeleine.
Fair441 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- RoomFor only 53%, the bathroom was ok.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Dining options at Mercure Paris Royal Madeleine include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 3.0 star property has a business center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public
There are 68 guestrooms at Mercure Paris Royal Madeleine. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include clock radios.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Car Rental Desk