Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Very Good!446 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location96% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Room84% thought rooms were spacious.
- Food72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
Dining options at Mercure Sao Paulo Funchal include a restaurant. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small
There are 121 guestrooms at Mercure Sao Paulo Funchal. At the 3.5 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves. Bathrooms feature bathtubs and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room