Mercure Value Riyadh
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre336 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location90% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- InternetInternet works. 77% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food70% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 58% of guests gave positive feedback.
Dining options at Mercure Value Riyadh include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms
There are 85 guestrooms at Mercure Value Riyadh. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include air conditioning.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.