Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair940 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 93%.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- Wellness AreaVery nice wellness & sports facilities.
Dining options at Mercure Wellington include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
There are 111 guestrooms at Mercure Wellington. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and voice mail. LCD televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark
Qualmark assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: NZD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Parking Garage
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room