Mercure Wellington Willis Street
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Fair1384 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 92%.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 73%.
- Room67% complained about the bathroom.
- Food62% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Dining options at Mercure Wellington Willis Street include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This Wellington property
There are 85 guestrooms at Mercure Wellington Willis Street. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include desks, ceiling fans, and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark
Qualmark assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room