The City of Merida is wonderful and a must see when you go to the Yucatan. It's the Capital City and has SO much to offer. This cathedral is the oldest in North America.
Restaurants near Merida Cathedral for Family Travelers
- 14.91 miCalle 58, Merida, Mexico4.91 mi from Merida Cathedral2 reviews
los mejores helados de Merida
- 24.43 miCarretera 175, Merida, Mexico4.43 mi from Merida Cathedral2 reviews
Great ex-henequen plantation now hotel, restaurant, museum. See original machinery on a beautiful landscape. Food is average, but the setting is worth it.
- 36.91 miHacienda Teya Km. 12.5 carr. -Cancun, Mérida, Yucatán, México6.91 mi from Merida Cathedral1 review
- 422.28 mi22.28 mi from Merida Cathedral2 reviews
Try the breakfast burrito!Popular with
- 522.28 miCalle 17 24 Y 26 Chelem, YUC, MX, Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico22.28 mi from Merida Cathedral2 reviews
Texas BBQ & live music. Beach access & cold beer. Check FB page for events.Popular with
- 622.28 mi22.28 mi from Merida Cathedral3 reviews
Good place in town square for breakfast or lunch. Only open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- 720.29 mic.23 N 126 x 26, Centro, 97816 Chochola, Yucatan, Mexico20.29 mi from Merida Cathedral1 review