The City of Merida is wonderful and a must see when you go to the Yucatan. It's the Capital City and has SO much to offer. This cathedral is the oldest in North America.
Restaurants near Merida Cathedral for Vegetarian
- 14.43 mi4.43 mi from Merida Cathedral2 reviews
Great ex-henequen plantation now hotel, restaurant, museum. See original machinery on a beautiful landscape. Food is average, but the setting is worth it.
- 24.91 mi4.91 mi from Merida Cathedral2 reviews
los mejores helados de Merida
- 36.91 mi6.91 mi from Merida Cathedral1 review
- 422.28 mi22.28 mi from Merida Cathedral2 reviews
Try the breakfast burrito!Popular withVegetarianGreenFamilies
- 522.28 mi22.28 mi from Merida Cathedral3 reviews
Good place in town square for breakfast or lunch. Only open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- 622.28 mi22.28 mi from Merida Cathedral2 reviews
Texas BBQ & live music. Beach access & cold beer. Check FB page for events.Popular withFamiliesAdventureNightlife
- 720.29 mi20.29 mi from Merida Cathedral1 review