Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Merida hotels51 review
Es la principal avenida de la Ciudad, se destaca porque es muy elegante y la mayoría de las construcciones a lo largo de la avenida parecen como pequeños palacios.. muy...
- 2Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Merida hotels51 review
This hotel is very central to all of Merida. The hotel is very comfortable and safe. There is a beautiful courtyard and a great breakfast every morning.
- 3Ranked #3 overall in Merida hotels51 review
Be sure to bring a swimsuit and experience the cenote.Popular with
- 4Ranked #5 overall in Merida hotels51 review
The best guesthouse and Merida. Lose yourself in a tropical paradise. The breakfast is unbelievable. Your host David is fantastic. Spend one night in Los Arcos and you will go...Popular with
- 5Ranked #6 overall in Merida hotels51 review
#@its a beautifull place
- 6Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in Merida hotels51 review
Great Yucatecan food,buffet on Sunday Mornings
- 7Hotel Class:Ranked #7 overall in Merida hotels41 review
muy agradable hotelPopular with
- 8Ranked #9 overall in Merida hotels41 review
They offer a salsa class at night and a great singer performs at night. A nice swimming pool, a great kitchen, a good breakfast with different kinds of fruit... this...Popular with
- 9Ranked #8 overall in Merida hotels41 review
Located directly across from Mérida's colorful central square (zócalo), Hostal Zocalo definitely has a great location if you want to be close to the action. Although you wouldn't know it...
- 10Hotel Class:Ranked #10 overall in Merida hotels31 review
While not a terrible hotel, this is kind of a pack 'em in like sardines kind of place with passable amenities and stale-feeling rooms. I didn't care for the white...