Things to do for History Buffs in Merida
Recommended for You
- 1Calle 61, On the east side of Plaza Grande, Merida, Yucatan, MexicoRanked #1 overall in Merida things to do9 reviews
Great history and architecture built from Mayan pyramids. Located in the Central Plaza. A terrific spot to hang out anytime and best on the weekends when streets are closed to...Popular with
- 2At Entrance to Dzibilchaltun Ruins, Mérida Municipality, Yucatán, MexicoRanked #2 overall in Merida things to do5 reviews
20 mins from the house. Dzibilchaltun its the closest mayan ruin of the house and not for that means isn't as good as the most famous, with Chichen Itza, the...Popular with
- 3Mérida Municipality, Yucatán, MexicoRanked #4 overall in Merida things to do2 reviews
My cousin's family once owned this building. They were the G.Canton Family. It is truely a beautiful building with wonderful archetecture. It is a jewel of a museum.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 5Carretera Mérida-Progreso Km 12, Yucatan Peninsula, Yucatan, MexicoRanked #5 overall in Merida things to do2 reviews
There are so many great Hacienda's in the Yucatan. In fact a great day trip is to do a Hacienda tour. But Hacienda Xcanatun is only a 20 minute car...
- 7Centro, Merida, Yucatan, MexicoRanked #7 overall in Merida things to do2 reviews
- 1061 499, Merida, Yucatan, MexicoRanked #10 overall in Merida things to do1 reviewPopular with