Restaurants near Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

Top Hotels in Las Vegas

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine

Lawry's The Prime Rib

0.14 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

I am not that big of a Prime Rib fan. I guess I don't understand why Americans in droves are so enamored over a large slab of tasteless beef that costs $30? I have had my share through the years, but I prefer a Filet Mignon, Porterhouse, or NY Pepper steak instead. I think the best part of Prime Rib ...

Popular withBusinessLuxury

Ellis Island Restaurant

0.15 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

Awesome to go to for great beer prices and karaoke till 2am!!! Hell yeah!

Suede Restaurant & Lounge

0.19 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

Before you begin your evening on the Fruit Loop, get some food at gay-friendly Suede. Dine on steaks and burgers in a sleek, modern atmosphere.

Popular withLGBT

Cantina Mexican Restaurant

0.16 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

Food was good, Micheladas were great.

The Buffet at Bellagio

0.8 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

There was a lot of hype about this spot, I'm not saying I wasn't satisfied but I'm not saying I was as impressed as I thought I would be after all the hype. Like any other buffet, there are a lot of options and there was a long wait. The difference between this buffet and the majority of the buffets ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryFamilies

Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan

0.72 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

I came here an hour before they closed and did not feel rushed at all. Overall they have some good choices but for the price bacchanal is a far better choice. I loved the Bone Marrow, Waldorf Salad, Panna Cotta, & Watermelon. It was disappointing that they didn't have king crab legs..just snow crab. Everything else served was nothing to ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersFamilies

Earl of Sandwich - Planet Hollywood

0.63 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

I never thought I would say this about a sandwich shop in a Vegas Casino. But yes, their sandwich is the best I have had. Happened to be in Planet Hollywood after a show and wanted a quick light meal. I remembered reading about Earl of Sandwich before. Even though this place has an average of 4.5 stars on Yelp, ...

Popular withFoodiesBudgetBusiness

The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas

0.89 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

One of the sins of Sin City is certainly gluttony. Time a visit to one of the all-you-can-eat buffets right, and it can serve as breakfast, lunch and dinner, and save you some cash for your nighttime revelry later. The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas is known as one of the best.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryFamilies

Mon Ami Gabi - Las Vegas

0.58 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

I've walk pass this place so many time, and there is always so many people outside. I had always thought this place was $$$ until my boyfriend decided to take me here for brunch. At first, I thought we weren't going to get seats because the majority of the people here are waiting for the patio seats. (advice: come early ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryNightlife

The Chandelier Bar - Cosmopolitan Hotel

True to its name, this bar is enshrouded in a giant crystal chandelier, which makes for a beautiful atmosphere to grab a post or pre-dinner drink at the Cosmopolitan. Pro tip: there are multiple levels to this lounge-style bar, each with its own drink menu.

Popular withTrendstersNightlifeLuxury

Bouchon -- The Venetian

0.57 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

I am a Bouchon groupie, so a brunch here is a must when visiting. The service, the ambiance, and of course the food is fantastic every time.

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesLuxury

Serendipity 3

0.61 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

Serendipity- means a "happy accident" or "pleasant surprise"; specifically, the accident of finding something good or useful while not specifically searching for it Frozen hot chocolate... So will I burn my tongue while getting a brain freeze at the same time? After waiting in line for a tiny $12 frozen hot chocolate drink I was thinking to myself "this better ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersFamilies

Secret Pizza -- The Cosmopolitan

0.74 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

My husband and I are by all accounts Pizza snobs since we were raised in the Northeast. Once we found the Went in for a few slices and went back on our final night in Vegas to take a whole pie back to our room for dinner.

Popular withNightlifeFoodiesLocal

Hard Rock Cafe - Paradise Road

0.69 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

Although off the strip this place is amazing. Their Pink Taco (Restaurant) is great and the displays are full of very cool ex-rockers clothing and guitars. Also good odds here for gamblers.

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesNightlife

Grand Lux Cafe - The Venetian Hotel

0.65 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

Good brunch or late night place to grab some grub post partying. The food is relatively decent priced and American style. Kind of reminds me of Cheesecake Factory!

Popular withFoodiesBusinessLocal

Jean Philippe Patisserie - Bellagio

0.83 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

Excellent. Sandwiches, pastries, coffee, chocolate, gelato, all my cravings are satisfied here. My husband loves their almond croissants. Love looking at all the beautiful pastries they have displayed.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Firefly on Paradise

0.6 mi from Meridian Gated Resort Community- Just Steps From The Las Vegas Strip!

Can't recommend this place highly enough. Totally affordable tapas. We always tell the server to just have the chef keep sending out a variety of their favorite dishes and we'll tell them when to stop. A bit loud and kind of dark but lots of fun. Great Sangria!

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBudget

Holsteins - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

love the beer selection and thr service that's why um giving them 4 stars. The burger could use some work. We ordered the Gold Standard medium rare snd I felt thr burger wasn't juicy enough for medium rare also the fries were cold. i was told from the bartender they were having an off night so maybe I'll try this ...

Tao Restaurant

Good food, good service, good atmosphere. Nice place to come if you're craving Asian fusion or are celebrating something special. I do recommend you come with a fair amount of people so you'll be able to sample a little of everything as it is family style portions. Items that stood out for me on the menu were the sea bass, ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

Max Brenner

My favorite hot chocolate in all of the us! I first discovered this shop in NYC! The choco pops hot chocolate is amazing? Much try in Vegas!

Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies