Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
User Reviews (9 Reviews)
- Mermaid Inn MotelMember ofBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersLuxury TravelersDec 13, 2012
Roadside motel. You pretty much get what you pay for. Definitely showing its age. Bedding needs to be upgraded in a big way. Good location...walking distance to shops and restaurants on Santa Cruz Ave...5 minute drive to Stanford campus or downtown Menlo Park.
- Mermaid Inn MotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersGreen Travelers+ 1Jul 05, 2012
It is okay for the price. Affordable, next to downtown Menlo Park. The room is clean, good size, comfortable bed. It is not a great place but a good trade for the value. Also has a pool and bike rental if you need it.
- Mermaid Inn MotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesBackpackersJul 03, 2012
Room is clean , staff is friendly and its not expensive.
Good location - Its a 5 minutes walk from the CAL train, and from University Avenue and Standford Mall etc.
I'm staying here for over a week now and I like it.
Very Good!222 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 83%.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 76% of guests mentioned it positively.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 72% of guests gave positive feedback.
- InternetInternet is poor. 55% negative comments.
About Mermaid Inn Motel:
This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers limo/town car service and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). A complimentary
There are 30 guestrooms at Menlo Park Inn. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Beds come with down comforters and premium bedding. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, CD players, and free local calls. 37 inch LCD televisions have cable channels, DVD players, and video game consoles. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.