Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%History Buffs
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Mermaid Inn
- Mermaid InnMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersFoodies+ 2First to ReviewJan 31, 2013
If you like a bit of character, then you will like this. Warped floors, stone walls and all that quirks that come from a building built in the 1400s. Super cozy pub and restaurant with a fire. Great comfort food. Canopy beds. Odd shaped rooms. Located on a cobbled stoned street in the sweet town of Rye.
This is a three star hotel..so don't expect fancy..but you can expect authentic pub inn experience.
Very Good!354 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location80% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingFor only 59%, the facilities were new enough.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Children Allowed
- Non-Smoking Rooms