Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1923 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location98% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Internet97% thought it was a great value.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 96%.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at Mespil Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first come, first served basis. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
There are 255 guestrooms at Mespil Hotel. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.