Member Reviews (1)
- Metro HotelMember ofGreen TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to ReviewDec 09, 2013
If you haven't booked a hotel as yet, would recommend the Metro Hotel in the heart of Myeong Dong (shopping & eating area). We got a deluxe room for the 4 of us for about US190. Very comfortable stay with spacious rooms, modern bathrooms and yuumy breakfast. Also super convenient and friendly staff. Check them out in TripAdvisor too.
Excellent!32 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 93%.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Air conditioned guestrooms come with broadband internet access, international direct dial phones, satellite TVs, refrigerators, in-room safes, coffee and tea makers, and hair dryers.