Metro Plaza Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (4)
- Metro Plaza HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Feb 14, 2014
This is a great little find, as it's cheap, clean and their staff is super friendly. The hotel is very close to Union Station, Chinatown and Downtown so you can see a lot of LA without traveling far. They also offer a complimentary continental breakfast and free wifi. The parking isn't free, but almost at $4 per car!Recommended for:Budget Travelers
- Metro Plaza HotelMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesNightlife Lovers+ 1May 26, 2013
I like this sign and it shows. the pretty sign with the numbers 808 that marks its location gives the asian feel of being lucky because the number eight represents luck. This picture is actually the residentual place for the seniors of Chinatown in LA and not exactly the hotel. but I like it so much that I have to use it because the hotel does not have something this nice.
- Metro Plaza HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 3First to ReviewJan 03, 2013
A very serviceable hotel with enough amenities. Extremely convenient to downtown LA, Union Station, Chinatown, Olvera Street, Philippe's, etc., and pretty close to Dodger Stadium. Ample parking for hotel guests. If you have to attend a nearby conference or other event and are not on an expense report budget, thus ruling out a 5-star, check out Metro Plaza!
There are 80 guestrooms at Metro Plaza Hotel. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
Mediocre887 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food58% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- RoomFor only 56%, the bathroom was ok.