Trip Plan Details
- Allgood Cafe2934 Main St, Dallas, TX 75226
- Double Wide3510 Commerce Street, Dallas, TX, United States
- Sons of Hermann Hall3414 Elm Street, Dallas, TX, United States
- The Amsterdam Bar831 Exposition Avenue, Dallas, TX, United States
- The Free Man2626 Commerce Street, Dallas, TX, United States
- The Prophet Bar2548 Elm Street, Dallas, TX, United States
- Curtain Club2800 Main St, Dallas, TX 75226
- Adair's Saloon2624 Commerce Street, Dallas, Texas, 75226
- Glazed Donut Works2644 Elm Street, Dallas, TXThe name of this place is actually pretty hilarious if you understand the context. They are a donut shop (obviously) in the middle of a party district. So what? Well, they're open in the mornings like ... read moreevery respectable donut shop should be, but they're also open late at night when the area is full of partygoers. Now, think about the name of this place and tell me these people don't know their customers...
- Buzzbrews Kitchen2801 Commerce StreetThe menu at this place defies logic. It has everything from Californian-styled breakfast to something that resembles sushi pizza. I couldn't even begin to explain how intricate some of these plates ... read morecan be, and I can't wait to go back to try a new one each time. The waiter brought me the wrong order (once) and I didn't care one bit. It was fantastic. Add to all of this the large coffee bar they have with many flavors to suit your needs, and you've got yourself an incredibly hip and healthy place to grab a bite and a buzz.
- St Pete's Dancing Marlin2730 Commerce Street, Dallas, TX, United StatesAs soon as I stepped inside I felt like I was in a seaside restaurant that got its catch early that morning and cooked it directly for me. Of course, being this far from the coast, it's obvious that's ... read morenot the case. But the atmosphere, the service, and the food said otherwise.
- Cafe Brazil2815 Elm Street, Dallas, TX, United StatesDelicious! Absolutely delicious. It came highly recommended by a local, and I'm so glad we went. I'd never really had Brazilian food, so I picked the "barbeque" on the menu. No, it wasn't actually ... read morebarbeque, but it was as Brazilian as barbeque is American. Can't remember the name, but it's the most-ordered thing they have (for a reason). The coffee bar is pretty diverse and you can have as many cups as you can stand to drink. This is a great place for breakfast or brunch, and I'm sure that lunch and dinner are equally wonderful.
- Deep Sushi2624 Elm Street, Dallas, TX, United StatesConsidering how trendy Deep Ellum is, it's not surprising that they would have a high-quality sushi bar. Nestled in between rock bars, live music, and tattoo shops, this little restaurant would almost ... read morego unnoticed as you walk by. But make sure you stop by because it has a great atmosphere, a friendly staff, and extremely fresh sushi. It certainly isn't cheap, but I left feeling more than satisfied (though, admittedly, that may have been the sake).
Help Metzae plan a great trip.Add a Recommendation