Member Reviews (1)
- Meublé EvoèMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJul 06, 2013
Cozy, subtly colorful rooms with windows that open out to the main street. It’s clean and very conveniently located near most everything; Montepulciano isn’t all that big to begin with, but you’re just down the hill from Piazza Grande and a number of wineries (and other sights). There’s a restaurant on the street level (it’s actually where you might check in/settle your bill) that’s fairly trafficked, so food isn’t far away. If you’re not in the mood for that, there are many other eateries just a stone’s throw away. Enoteca la Dolce Vita, for one, is a nearby wine bar with a full menu you might enjoy.
Very Good!278 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great. 87% satisfied guests.
- PriceGreat price. 84% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 81% of the guests liked it.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 80%.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.