Delicious mexican food in downtown Halifax. Especially good frozen margaritas!
Restaurants near Mexicali Rosa's Halifax
- 10.16 mi0.16 mi from Mexicali Rosa's Halifax1 review
Mind-blowingly awesome poutine! If you're not familiar with poutine, it originated as a french-canadian dish, and is now more of a national comfort food with Canadians. It consists of fries (often chunky fries), gravy and cheese curds (a sort of bouncy, unpasteurised cheese). We've created an entire food group around poutine, dressing it up with anything and everything under the ...
- 20.18 mi
- 30.22 mi
- 40.19 mi0.19 mi from Mexicali Rosa's Halifax1 review
- 50.1 mi
- 60.34 mi
- 70.32 mi
- 80.65 mi
- 90.72 mi
- 100.36 mi0.36 mi from Mexicali Rosa's Halifax1 review
- 110.45 mi0.45 mi from Mexicali Rosa's Halifax1 review
The Spring Garden road location of "Just Us!" cafe is housed in a lovely old victorian house right next to Halifax's prettiest downtown park. Like any Halifax coffeeshop, it's usually filled with students, as we've somehow crammed 5 universities into our tiny city. It makes up for the swathes of uni students with a ton of character; creaky wooden floors ...
- 120.44 mi
- 131.53 mi1.53 mi from Mexicali Rosa's Halifax2 reviews
Celtic Corner is a truly Nova Scotian experience. This place always has live music...often a fiddler or two, in true Halifax style. They've got local brew on tap and a menu full of proper Canadian pub food. It's a lovely place to spend an evening if you're in the Dartmouth area.
- 141.79 mi1.79 mi from Mexicali Rosa's Halifax2 reviews
good sized meals.frendly staff
- 151.69 mi1.69 mi from Mexicali Rosa's Halifax
This place is AMAZING. It was a desperately needed addition to Downtown Dartmouth, which is slowly coming out of a long economic slump. It's not just the locals who are loving it, either. People from all over the greater Halifax area trek to this place to get their hands on some 49th parallel coffee and some of the best baked ...
- 161.53 mi
- 171.54 mi1.54 mi from Mexicali Rosa's Halifax1 review
A gourmet poutine cafe. How much more Canadian can you get?!
- 1819.76 mi19.76 mi from Mexicali Rosa's Halifax1 review
Live or cooked lobsters available by weight at this roadside stop. There are picnic benches available and an eating kit including a bib is provided. Nothing can beat the experience of having a cooked lobster just after it had been caught and within a short distance away!