Things to do in Mexico City
- 1Avenida Juárez y Eje Lázaro Cárdenas, Mexico City, DIF 06000 MexicoRanked #2 overall in Mexico City things to do30 reviews
This gorgeous neoclassical building is considered one of the most important cultural centers of the country--it has hosted (and still hosts) some of the biggest names in music, dance, theater,...Popular with
- 2Londres 247, Mexico City, DIF 06600 MexicoRanked #8 overall in Mexico City things to do12 reviews
I think if you're a Frida Kahlo obsessive, this place has a lot more resonance. For me, I like her and all, but the museum wasn't that gripping. Interesting, and...Popular with
- 3Altamirano 46, Tizapan, Álvaro Obregón, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, MexicoRanked #18 overall in Mexico City things to do6 reviews
Masterpiece by British architect David Chipperfield, built at a cost of $70m and bankrolled by one of the world's richest men, Carlos Slim. Amongst the 66,000-strong collection, dominated by European...Popular with
- 4Tacuba 8, Mexico City, DIF 06010 MexicoRanked #28 overall in Mexico City things to do4 reviews
THE FAMILIES The Errázuriz and the Alvear, both families of Spanish origin, arrived in America during the XVIII century. The Errázuriz settled in Chile. Among them were Presidents, Politicians, Tradesmen...
- 5Avenida Hidalgo 1, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, MexicoRanked #35 overall in Mexico City things to do2 reviews
I'm a sucker for modern art museums but this one is really spectacular, with a great collection of art by 20th century and contemporary Mexican artists. Works by Rivera, Kahlo,...Popular with
- 10Revillagigedo 11, Centro, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, MexicoRanked #66 overall in Mexico City things to do1 review
This relatively new museum of Mexican decorative arts is perfectly situated in a renovated art deco fire station in the historic center of the city. Wonderful and well presented collection....