Hotels for Spiritual Seekers in Mexico City
- Avenida Veracruz 102 | Colonia Condesa, Mexico City 06700, MexicoRanked #1 overall in Mexico City hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Lovely rooftop bar. Quite centric and very close to the bar scene.Popular with
- Mariano Escobedo 700 | Colonia Anzúres, Mexico City 11590, MexicoRanked #9 overall in Mexico City hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The sprawling Camino Real does a nice job of providing affordability, amenities, location and decor. With more than 700 rooms, it would be easy for this place to overwhelm, but...
- Andres Bello 29, Mexico City 11560, MexicoRanked #13 overall in Mexico City hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
When we walked into the JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City, we were immediately welcomed by a smiling employee, Paola, who cheerfully showed us around. Most of the Mexican-hotel employees we’ve...Popular with
- Campos Eliseos 218 Col Polanco, 11560 Mexico City, MexicoRanked #17 overall in Mexico City hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I'm telling you... The attitude of the staff makes a world of difference. The area the hotel is at is rather upscale all things considered it is still nice to...Popular with
- International Airport | 3rd level of new terminal, Mexico City 15620, MexicoRanked #19 overall in Mexico City hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This place was super fancy, and although I only spent a night here, it was a great experience. Everything was clean, and the bed was warm and comfy.Popular with
- Ranked #28 overall in Mexico City hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Best hotel in Santa Fe area.Popular with
- Londres 42 | Colonia Juárez, Mexico City 06600, MexicoRanked #43 overall in Mexico City hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
There's nothing really wrong or special about the Principado. But its rooms are clean (so clean they smell strongly of Fabuloso) and the price is right, so it's worth considering...
- Paseo de la Reforma 325, Col. Cuauhtemoc | Distrito Federal, Mexico City 06500, MexicoRanked #46 overall in Mexico City hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Sheraton Maria Isabel has a great downtown location, in the heart of the city, It is very close to the iconic statue of the Angel of Independence in the...Popular with
- 9Km. 35 Carretera México-Veracruz Texcoco, Estado de México 56130Ranked #52 overall in Mexico City hotels1 review
Well on the on hand if you are staying here your probably aren't getting charged. The rooms tend to be in an apartment set up where 2 independent rooms share...
- Avenida Chapultepec 328, Mexico City 06700, MexicoRanked #58 overall in Mexico City hotelsHotel Class: 3