Things to do in Mexico City
- 1Avenida Juárez y Eje Lázaro Cárdenas, Mexico City, DIF 06000 MexicoRanked #2 overall in Mexico City things to do31 reviews
Diego Rivera is without a doubt the most famous muralist in Mexican history and the Palaciao de Bellas Artes (Palace of Fine Arts) is the most famous and celebrated cultural...Popular with
- 2Londres 247, Mexico City, DIF 06600 MexicoRanked #8 overall in Mexico City things to do12 reviews
I think if you're a Frida Kahlo obsessive, this place has a lot more resonance. For me, I like her and all, but the museum wasn't that gripping. Interesting, and...Popular with
- 3Altamirano 46, Tizapan, Álvaro Obregón, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, MexicoRanked #14 overall in Mexico City things to do7 reviews
Mexico City is slowly but surely turning itself into a must visit destination for tourists by creating a number of new important galleries and museums. The Soumaya Museum opened in...Popular with
- 4Avenida Hidalgo 1, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, MexicoRanked #29 overall in Mexico City things to do3 reviews
The Museum of Modern Art usually charges a 25 peso entrance fee, which is hardly breaking the bank, but if you are really counting your pennies (or pesitos) then you...Popular with
- 5Tacuba 8, Mexico City, DIF 06010 MexicoRanked #31 overall in Mexico City things to do4 reviews
THE FAMILIES The Errázuriz and the Alvear, both families of Spanish origin, arrived in America during the XVIII century. The Errázuriz settled in Chile. Among them were Presidents, Politicians, Tradesmen...
- 10Revillagigedo 11, Centro, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, MexicoRanked #61 overall in Mexico City things to do1 review
This relatively new museum of Mexican decorative arts is perfectly situated in a renovated art deco fire station in the historic center of the city. Wonderful and well presented collection....