MGM Grand Buffet

3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV

Truc Nguyen
    3 Apr 03, 2013

I'd give this place 3.5 stars! This is the buffet I used to always go to before I discovered the Buffet at the Wynn and the Carnival Buffet at the Rio. I really liked it here before. It's not like it's bad now, it's just that there's better out there! It's cheaper here than the other places, the dessert is good here too! I love their fruit tart and their cheesecake! I have good luck gambling here too! =D...wait do I? I can't remember, I hope I did! I'd totally go here again after getting my fix at either the Rio or the Wynn!!

Maggie Langeness
    4 Apr 02, 2013

Can't go wrong with $25 per person buffet on the strip. Granted it is not the great Bellagio buffet (which is $40 per person) but it's still good. Omelette bar, Asian, shrimp, homestyle, desserts. Don't forget a mimosa with breakfast!

Joyce Cheng
    2 Mar 14, 2013

Not a yum yum buffet, at least not for me. The vegetables they had wasn't too tasty. From the variety I couldn't really pick too many items. Don't think I would go back.

Laura S
    3 Jul 05, 2012

Dinner $29.99

We were desperate for food. We just got there and I've been to the MGM Grand Buffet before

The only positive thing about this place is CRAB LEGS.

When I eat a buffet, I only eat the expensive stuff because you need to get your money's worth. I can't help it. Asian. :P

So I had a whole plate full of crab legs and shrimp. I had some minor stuff but come on... seafood is overpriced. Crab is hard to get. :P

SERVICE:
    Nice service.

SELECTION:
    Very little. They had some meats but in all honesty... it's not bad. If you're like me, crab legs are the way to go. They also had pasta and pizza stuff but not the good quality kind. :P

The dessert selection was one table and it was pretty tasty. The ice cream sucks but the baked stuff and cute cup stuff was good!

BATHROOM:
    Outside of buffet

OVERALL: Meh, take it or leave it. We were desperately hungry.

Ziv Tarsi
    3 Jul 04, 2012

The MGM Grand Buffet is not better or worse than any other buffet in Vegas, if you are really hungry and not planning on eating anything else that day, it might be worth the price..

JohnMichael
    2 Jul 04, 2012

need..... food........... where????

Where does on eat when they don't want to leave the Signature Towers... they are staying at yet still want options? Why the MGM Grand Buffet... erm, of course. Unfortunately the buffet is at the other end of the casino. And if you thought the walk from MGM rooms to the pool was long, walking to the buffet is even longer. Hell, you could probably work up an appetite going here. Imagine if you didn't know your way and was looking for it. That could take days.

We didn't know where it was.

And by the time we got there, the food was ready and waiting and edible. After a long weekend of.... stuff... edible is doable. TWSS! lmao As with everything else in the Vegas.. the digs are either alright to lavishly decadent.... this place was alright. Staff was cool. And as for the eats....

Lets see, I had for $25 -
    juice
    coffee
    water
    bacon
    and bacon to go with my bacon

and yes, you can have too much bacon
    *bleh

Maayan

Grand Buffet and not for nothing. A lot of food!!!! and vast variety of food.

Tom Raymond