We stayed in the West Wing. The rooms were comfortable and neat. We liked the modern interior. We enjoyed the Copperfield Show in the MGM theatre but did not try the buffet and the pool. All in all we had a pleasant stay.
Things to do near MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
- 610.79 mi3600 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, United States0.79 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino6 reviews
I love this place! It has multiple seating areas on multiple floors, and plenty of other areas to congregate and catch your breath. There are two bars on opposite ends of the dance floor, and plenty of happy, fun-loving people. If you're female you might just be lucky enough to snag a bracelet for speedy entry, no cover, and all ...Popular withAdventure
- 620.71 mi3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States0.71 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino4 reviews
Hands down best view in Vegas!! Enjoy drinks and dancing all while watching the fountains go off outside the Bellagio. This club is located inside the Bellagio near The Bank. It has a great atmosphere and wonderful view.Popular withTrendstersNightlife
- 630.63 mi
- 640.87 mi0.87 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino4 reviews
Offering a sophisticated mix of daytime lounging and classy nightlife ambience, Lily Bar & Lounge is the premier “ultra-lounge” in the Bellagio. During afternoon and early evening hours, Lily's expansive open design integrates perfectly with the flow of the surrounding resort. As the night begins, the venue is transformed to create a more intimate, boutique nightclub experience. Warm tones and ...Popular withAdventure
- 650.83 mi
- 660.49 mi
- 670.87 miLas Vegas, NV, USA0.87 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino4 reviews
Took the Tour to Hoover Dam that included going through the turbine room, buffet lunch, stop at the chocolate factory and cactus gardens. Our driver was experienced, knowledgeable and fun. Unfortunately they didn't allow for enough time to go through the entire dam as we were promised. If you go and it appears to be busy make sure they give ...
- 680.38 mi3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, CA0.38 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino4 reviews
This is a fun show in the Luxor, in the same smaller Atrium theater that Carrot Top does his prop based comedy. The show is at 10:30pm, and is a great cabaret show for adults. The 8 gorgeous and talented female dancers can do all sorts of classic dance routines wearing all sorts of costumes. But mostly, these costumes either ...
- 690.6 mi3663 South Las Vegas Blvd0.6 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino3 reviews
I would highly recommend seeing Vegas! The Show. My family and I were traveling to Las Vegas for the weekend and at the top of the list of things to do was see a show on the strip. My teenage daughter picked this one because it had read really good reviews and appeared to be the closest to what an ...
- 700.72 mi3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.72 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino3 reviews
Jeff Mitchum is my favorite Fine Art Photographers! I had the pleasure of visiting his gallery in Vegas a few years ago & have been following him ever since. His work is simply beautiful! His quality of work is what I strive for as a photographer. I have his work in mind each time I take a photo. He also ...
- 710.74 mi3950, Las Vegas, Nevada0.74 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino3 reviews
One of my favorite new nightclubs in Vegas. Stated by cirque du soleil inside the Mandalay bay casino, you're not only getting a clubbing experience, but also a show. Incredible cirque aerialists, pole dancers, fat kings to wall walkers. You're really getting a full experience here!Popular withNightlifeLuxuryTrendsters
- 720.67 mi
- 730.72 mi3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.72 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino3 reviews
Caramel's warm inviting ambiance and relaxing atmosphere provides patrons with an intimate environment ideal for unwinding with co-workers and friends. Located in Bellagio, this sleek ultra-lounge seduces guests with oversized leather furniture adorning the walls, as well as two custom rear-lit marble tables perfectly placed in the center of the venue. In addition to providing the ultimate in comfort and ...Popular withAdventure
- 740.63 mi
- 750.42 miSte 274, 3720 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV0.42 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino3 reviews
Some spectacular sculptures of what often seems to be cirque du soleil performers are on display here, some of the larger ones are a little bit freaky but well worth a stroll.
- 760.84 mi3600 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV0.84 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino3 reviews
Its a very nice Tiffany's inside the Bellagio, we came here to look for an engagement ring years ago and the fiancee had a good time browsing and the helpful sales staff did help her nail down what she liked.
- 770.38 mi
- 780.35 mi3730 S. Las Vegas, Blvd0.35 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino4 reviews
ABOUT GOLD LOUNGE In its second collaboration with Cirque du Soleil, The Light Group introduces GOLD Lounge, a 3,756-square-foot ultra-lounge designed by CDS’s creative team and characterized by its glamorous feel. Inspired by Elvis Presley’s Graceland, the lounge’s modern decor consists of design patterns found within the Memphis mansion and black and gold color palettes that exude sophistication and a ...Popular withAdventure
- 790.63 mi3930 Las Vegas Blvd,South, Las Vegas, Nevada0.63 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino3 reviews
Well when you want alcohol to warm your belly, this is the place! I call this place FYAO...aka Freeze your ass off!. Its awesome! From the outside, it looks like a normal bar, on the inside, the minus 5 side, welcome to igloo ville. Everything is made of ice. The drinks, the seat, the big ass bear that you see ...Popular withAdventure
- 800.7 mi3950 Las Vegas Blvd South0.7 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino3 reviews
The Mandalay Bay has a great arena - I've seen bands here twice, and I enjoyed the fact that, unlike its MGM sister arena across the street, Mandalay Bay is a bit more generous with the price. (Which is ironic, considering the interior of the MB is stunningly posh.) Although not quite intimate, it isn't so giant that you need ...Popular withNightlife