We stayed in the West Wing. The rooms were comfortable and neat. We liked the modern interior. We enjoyed the Copperfield Show in the MGM theatre but did not try the buffet and the pool. All in all we had a pleasant stay.
Restaurants near MGM Grand Hotel and Casino for Adventure Travelers
- 10.07 mi
- 20.07 mi3790 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891090.07 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
Yay, Irish beers! I'm not a beer-lover, so I got the Magners (Irish hard cider), which was yummy and sweet! We also got some chips (aka fries) with malt vinegar. Cool place to chill and grab a beer with some friends :)Popular with
- 30.06 miMGM Grand, 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 891090.06 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino10 reviews
spent a fortune eating here. got picked up in a gold limo and went through the mansion before getting seated. we were totally dressed up but unfortunately the other diners decided to wear whatever. it's quite annoying because the atmosphere of a restaurant is definitely dictated by the patrons, not just the servers. anyway, the food was amazing and we ...Popular with
- 40.23 mi3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Mgm Grand Hotel, Las Vegas, NV 891090.23 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
My friend ordered the Calamari for appetizer, ( since i don't eat anything with a face,) the critics at my table came to the conclusion that Wolf Gang's serving that we had in the afternoon was WAY BETTER! They said that it had wayy too much batter and wasn't as fresh! I was pleased to know that Emerils had a ...Popular with
- 50.14 miMGM Grand, 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada 891090.14 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino8 reviews
Not bad Wolfgang! This was my first time eating at one of his restaurants. When we arrived, there was a half hour wait for a late lunch, which isn't bad since there's shops to peruse nearby. I got the breakfast sandwich, which was $15. Egg prosciutto, and arugula on ciabatta bread. It was delicious! The egg was runny in the ...Popular with
- 60.17 mi
- 70.24 mi3770 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.24 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino6 reviews
We are in Vegas, and THIS is fancy dining. Brand Steakhouse is one of the fancy spots that you'll find in the fancy strip casinos. I wouldn't have came here otherwise since I'm not a fancy fan, but this is the time for splurging and rewarding yourself for being an awesome person. My group purchased a prix fixe which included ...Popular with
- 80.24 mi
- 90.06 mi3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.06 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino4 reviews
This is my favorite restaurant in Las Vegas!!! It is pricey but you get exacly what you pay for! It would suggest a cocktail in the lounge before dinner... The restaurant specialty is called a Cable Car and it is exquisite! The Lobster Pot Pie is also a huge favorite.Popular with
- 100.23 mi3799 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891090.23 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
Hey, where do you feel like eating? That's right! We ate here right before heading out for a night of clubbin and debauchery. I left the ordering in the more than capable hands of my friend. He had ordered a lot of things but most importantly he got me my uni and a bottle of sake. I, of course followed ...
- 110.06 mi3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.06 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino8 reviews
Can't go wrong with $25 per person buffet on the strip. Granted it is not the great Bellagio buffet (which is $40 per person) but it's still good. Omelette bar, Asian, shrimp, homestyle, desserts. Don't forget a mimosa with breakfast!Popular with
- 120.22 mi3763 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV0.22 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino3 reviews
BEST burger place in Las Vegas! I highly recommend this place! This is the first place I go eat at as soon as I arrive there, go eat several times during my stay, and last place I eat, before leaving.
- 130.11 mi3790 Las Vegas Boulevard South Suite 13, Las Vegas, NV0.11 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino4 reviews
One of my favorite Italian restaurants, the penne alla vodka is my favorite dish! It's located inside the New York New York hotel which is kind of cheesy but it's always a good meal!Popular with
- 140.15 mi3771 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.15 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino5 reviews
What visit to Vegas is complete without a Hurricane (or two) and parmesan-seasoned fries at the Hard Rock Cafe? This one has a prime selection of rock memorabilia, and once you're finished eating, tour the various levels of glass-encased musician suits, scuffed instruments, and gold-plated records from the time of good music.Popular with
- 150.14 mi
- 160.11 mi3790 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.11 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino3 reviews
its July 4th Monday. I understand things are a bit slow, but really, this was taking unprofessionalism to a new extreme. My group and other people are lined up to get seated at the restaurant. The hostess seemed to be plainly ignoring us while she was taking her sweet time gossiping with a waitress. I think the whole line of ...Popular with
- 170.18 mi3767 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891090.18 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
Ive only been here once. Given all the steak dining options, I would probably prefer Palms or Domenico. The cool thing about this place is if you want to dine in a private room, they have several you can book. Sort of a cool option for those larger bachelor parties. A man's place.
- 180.07 mi
- 190.11 mi3790 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.11 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino3 reviews
Exploring the food court at New York New York, we stumbled upon this burger joint. We were hungry, so we decided to give it a try. We ordered the salmon burger and some garlic fries. The burger was so-so, and the garlic fries were greasy and didn't have enough of a garlicky taste. It helped stem the hunger, but did ...Popular with
- 200.06 mi3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.06 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino4 reviews
Meh. I had to ask for water twice. The second time was when my meal came, and I was still left drinkless. I waited and waited some more, staring at my plate, and finally was given not one, but two glasses of water; as if two late should make up for one on time. My Ruben was terribly dry. I ...