The MGM is a really big hotel with a lot of rooms. It is the size of a small city, and has restaurants, bars, shops, access to the monorail, a massive casino, nightclub, and a unique pool with a lazy river.
Restaurants near MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
- 210.23 mi
- 220.11 mi
- 230.06 mi
- 240.07 mi3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.07 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino1 review
People really aren't kidding about the happy hour here. Not only is it competitively priced, the quality of the food is exceptional. There are no cheap substitutes or gimmicks. While the $1 oysters and shrimps are extremely tempting, do NOT come here just for them. Get their lobster corn dogs, chicken skewers and the calamari. Actually, just order everything on ...Popular with
- 250.09 mi
- 260.14 miMGM Grand, 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 891090.14 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino1 review
Visitors to downtown Mexican restaurant La Comida or La Cave, the wine bar in Wynn, might sense the love that owners Michael and Jenna Morton have for travel. But in Crush: Eat Drink Love, their new shared-plate, modern-yet-rustic kitchen, the feeling truly goes global. Here, every dish is inspired by a travel memory, such as littleneck clams in chile and ...Popular with
- 270.16 mi3801 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV0.16 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino1 review
I went there for a wedding. The Service was great
- 280.06 mi3799 Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV0.06 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino3 reviews
I love the Rainforest Cafes anyway, but this one inside the MGM Grand is a fun experience - just across from the real live lions in their glass habitat and filled with loads of gimmicky rainforest souvenirs to take home from desert-y Las Vegas...it's a little ironic, but it'll do.Popular with
- 290.15 mi
- 300.11 mi3785 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109, United States0.11 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino1 review
A fun, cheap place to get a drink on the Strip. It's one of the bars that serve the enormous margaritas that make you jealous when you see other people walking around them.
- 310.06 mi3799 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV0.06 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino1 review
Nothing tavern like about this place by one of San Francisco's top chefs. The menu is sophisticated American/California cuisine. I guess it is relatively casual like a tavern but very good service and good wine list.Popular with
- 320.24 mi5675 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891460.24 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
I stay at this hotel pretty often. This is why: - Price (usually one of the cheapest in the area, I once got $30 a night rooms over a weekend, in the off-season). Suites and jacuzzi suites (REAL jacuzzis, not sad, fancy bathtubs that 2 people can't sit in) are pretty affordable too! Those also have wet bars with minifridges. ...
- 330.2 mi3765 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV0.2 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino1 review
Did you say they have a 24 hour open Korean spot? *drool I was drunk and hungry. I wanted meat. I ate here. And it was good. I had spicy grilled pork. I liked it a lot. The chop chae was good too. It would have all tasted better with soju. I doubt I would have been able to tell ...
- 340.06 mi3799 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV0.06 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino1 review
This was close to the best Chinese food I have ever had. My wife and I had the family style dinner for two option 1, which consisted of spring rolls and Chinese-style spareribs. That was followed by sauteed veggies, pork and shrimp fried rice, beef with mushroom, and almond crusted lemon chicken. In this case, I saved the best for ...
- 350.24 mi3770 Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV, United States0.24 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino1 review
I needed a quick bite to eat in the morning, so I dropped by here. This is located in the food court downstairs of Monte Carlo. Their chili cheese dog was good!! Even though I ordered it and let it sit til it was cold (because I had something to do), it still tasted good. Roughly 10 bucks for a ...Popular with
- 360.11 mi3790 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 891090.11 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino2 reviews
I have no idea why I tend to crave it, especially late at night, but I really wanted toast. I chose the Empire State plate *cues Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind"*, which was basically eggs in whatever style you prefer and sausage or bacon. It also came with toast, so I was content. It was a good meal; nothing extravagant. ...
- 370.06 mi3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.06 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino1 review
'Wichcraft is one of those "why didn't I think of this" kind of places. It couldn't be a simpler concept, yet it's SO popular. I've been here on 3 or 4 separate occasions as of this writing. Here's what I like and don't like about it: PROS: - A healthy(ish) dining option (in comparison to most other things that you're ...
- 380.13 mi
- 390.04 mi3799 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States0.04 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino1 review
Bahhhh prices are jacked up :( I really needed my caffeine fix though...the Mezzanine one is open 6am-10pm and Casino one is open 24 hours. (Written on the sign, but you can't really read it in the pic)Popular with
- 400.06 mi3790 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.06 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino1 review
Their hotdogs are pretty good, you can get a "buy one, get one free" coupon from the people in the entrance and just walking around in that area. Don't get any of those sugar coated things, they are gross!