We stayed in the West Wing. The rooms were comfortable and neat. We liked the modern interior. We enjoyed the Copperfield Show in the MGM theatre but did not try the buffet and the pool. All in all we had a pleasant stay.
Restaurants near MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
- 410.16 mi3801 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV0.16 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino1 review
I'm surprised at how much I liked this place. It's a cut above your standard casino "coffee shop." I ordered the salmon and a caesar salad. I expected the same old overpriced junk that you get everywhere else in town. Imagine my surprise when I was served an AMAZING Caesar salad with super high quality ingredients and shaved cheese! The ...
- 420.23 mi3770 Las Vegas Blvd S, Paradise, Nevada0.23 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino2 reviews
Pretty chill food and bar place below Monte Carlo. If you stay at Monte Carlo, you can have the bill charged to your room. You can use yuor Mlife card here as well to get rewards. Got the Butcher's Burger. Boy this burger was huge! I couldn't finish it. That's because I pretty much killed their Spinach Dip appetizer. Their ...Popular with
- 430.11 mi3790 Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV0.11 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino1 review
Located right next to the sports book at New York New York, it's a great place to grab some food or drinks if you want to catch the game. Also, if you're not feeling the sportsbook area - this a good alternative. The food here is standard, nothing great. If you're not going to watch the game, I really so ...
- 440.09 mi3785 South Las Vegas Boulevard ste 1500, Las Vegas, NV0.09 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino1 review
This is a decent mexican restaurant within a very close distance to the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino. This restaurant has a very fun atmosphere and often an Elvis or dead Michael Jackson impersonator at the door. The food is decent and will wet your appetite, especially after a long day in the Vegas heat. I only say that I ...
- 450.82 miThe Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891090.82 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
There was a lot of hype about this spot, I'm not saying I wasn't satisfied but I'm not saying I was as impressed as I thought I would be after all the hype. Like any other buffet, there are a lot of options and there was a long wait. The difference between this buffet and the majority of the buffets ...Popular with
- 460.55 miThe Cosmopolitan, 3708 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 891090.55 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino53 reviews
The selection isn't as great as I thought it would be the food is quite good. They have the to go option which is $18 and you can probably feed up to 3 people for one take out.Popular with
- 470.57 miPlanet Hollywood, 3663 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 891090.57 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino44 reviews
I never thought I would say this about a sandwich shop in a Vegas Casino. But yes, their sandwich is the best I have had. Happened to be in Planet Hollywood after a show and wanted a quick light meal. I remembered reading about Earl of Sandwich before. Even though this place has an average of 4.5 stars on Yelp, ...Popular with
- 480.74 mi3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891090.74 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
I've walk pass this place so many time, and there is always so many people outside. I had always thought this place was $$$ until my boyfriend decided to take me here for brunch. At first, I thought we weren't going to get seats because the majority of the people here are waiting for the patio seats. (advice: come early ...Popular with
- 490.54 miThe Cosmpolitan, 3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd.0.54 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino33 reviews
True to its name, this bar is enshrouded in a giant crystal chandelier, which makes for a beautiful atmosphere to grab a post or pre-dinner drink at the Cosmopolitan. Pro tip: there are multiple levels to this lounge-style bar, each with its own drink menu.Popular with
- 500.97 miCaesars Palace, 3570 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 891090.97 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
Serendipity... imagine my surprise when I saw a wall of pink when I was walking by Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas...I thought it was from the heat of the dry desert weather, but upon closer inspection, it turns out the pink colors were from the Serendipity restaurant! Having heard of their wonderful deserts, we decided to give it a try ...Popular with
- 510.73 miThe Bellagio, 3600 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 891090.73 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino19 reviews
The Bellagio spot is much smaller than there 2nd location at Arai. It has a chocolate fountain which they are pretty popular. I love the amazing crepes - I always come here for the brownie one. If you are looking for custom cakes, this is the go to place on the strip.Popular with
- 520.55 miThe Cosmpolitan, 3708 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 891090.55 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino23 reviews
One of the best.pizzas.ever. is made here. This place is perfect for after many many, and even too many drinks have been had; or it's just good if you're hungry. Besides the amazing pizza, the appeal of this tiny establishment lodged in a small hallway of Cosmo is its "secret" nature - no logos on pizza boxes for take-out and ...Popular with
- 530.72 mi3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891090.72 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino7 reviews
One of the few places in Las Vegas that are worth dining at. The bill is pretty outrageous, but the food and service are excellent. Reserved for special occasions only. Try the Truffle Risotto if they still have it. 4.5 of 5 stars.Popular with
- 540.54 mi3708 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 891090.54 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino18 reviews
Holsteins is right across Marquee in the Cosmo. They have burgers and shakes.. yummy! I tried the rising sun, which had kobe beef with tempura avocado and a teriyaki glaze. It was delicious! I also tried some of the gold standard, which was pretty tasty as well. My friend and I split a spiked tiramisu milkshake (yes, they add alcohol ...Popular with
- 550.57 mi3930 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891190.57 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
Wow, foie gras burgers. How does it get better. Sure you can have a $60.00 foie gras burger, or you can order the same burger and add on foie gras for $20 which makes it only a $35 burger! haha ... it's definitely worth your money though, every penny. Their dessert burgers are interesting but I would NOT try them ...Popular with
- 560.53 mi4888 Dean Martin Dr, Las Vegas, NV 891030.53 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
Flashiest. In-N-Out. Ever. In typical Vehas fadhing there's s ton of lights outside. The good news is that everything tastes just as it should and its a great place for some cheap and good food late at night.Popular with
- 570.72 mi
- 580.76 mi3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891090.76 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
The only reason why I came here was because of Buffet of Buffets deal. I have to say this place is more about quantity over quality. The food and the service was below average. I felt like the waiter was mean and rude. He separated us apart even though we asked to be seated together. He gave us a hard ...Popular with
- 590.47 mi3720 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.47 mi from MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
CRAP....my burger was so burnt that even a chubby gal like myself couldn't eat it, the fries were greasy and the beer we ordered was out of stock....I will not recommend this place to any of my friends...maybe an enemy or two...LOL...oh yeah fried pickles where great....
- 600.44 mi