Trip Plan Details
recommended Makati CityThe upscale heart of Manila, this is where the beautiful people go to see and be seen and (even more importantly) to shop. With seriously upscale malls and a cosmopolitan vibe, this is the place to go ... read morefor luxury brands or for a glam night out.
- Malate and Ermita NeighborhoodsMalate, Manila, Philippinesrecommended Malate and Ermita NeighborhoodsAfdtThe central Manila neighborhoods of Malate and Ermita are the base of the city's travelers' scene, and home to most of it amenities for world wanderers. There's an astonishing amount of ... read moresex-tourism here to be sure, but it's also full of accommodation in all budget ranges, good restaurants, and the enormous Robinsons Mall. An excellent base for exploring the city (and near to the rail line if you're feeling ambitious), the neighborhood is walkable to Rizal Park, Baywalk, and even Intramuros.
- BaywalkBaywalk, Manila, Philippinesrecommended BaywalkA 2km strip running along Manila Bay, this pleasant promenade is an excellent place to relax, people-watch, and take in the sunset after a long day sightseeing in the heat. There's a fair amount of ... read morehomelessness on display here, and more than a few hawkers, but people are largely polite and unobtrusive. It's one of Manila's best public spaces and a great place to take in the life of the city.
- IntramurosPadre Burgos and General Luna Street, Manila 1002 Philippinesrecommended IntramurosIntramuros in Manila is the traditional walled fort at the center of the city -- 'Intramuros' literally means 'between the walls'. Though it was almost completely destroyed except for the exterior ... read morefortifications during the Battle of Manila in the closing days of WWII, the area was rebuilt and retains a lovely Spanish-colonial flavor, quite charming for a morning's exploration, and a pleasant counterpoint to the relentless sprawl of modern Manila.Recommended for:History Buffs
- TagaytayTagaytay Ridge, Tagaytay 4120 Philippines
- Manila Ocean ParkManila, Philippines
- Roxas BoulevardSuite 101, CTC Building, 2232 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City, 1300, Pasay, Philippines
- Taal Volcano and Lake50km south of Manila, Tagaytay 4120 Philippines
- Manila BayAlong Roxas Boulevard, Manila 1004 Philippines
- Pantabangan Dam, Nueva EcijaIguazu, United States
- TGI Friday's - Robinson's GalleriaOrtigas Avenue, Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Greenwood Mall Management Offices2625 Scottsville Rd, Bowling Green, KY 42104
- Ninoy Aquino Parks & Wildlife CenterElliptical Road, Quezon City, Philippines