Mi Cocina Las Colinas

7750 N Macarthur Blvd, #150, Irving, TX 75063

Sharon K. Yapp
    4 Jan 05, 2013

Delicious tex mex! On a short business trip to Texas, I had a very small window to try some delicious tex mex. At the recommendation of several locals, we stopped by Mi Cocina and plead the hostess to help us get seated and fed in under 30 minutes. Somehow, we did it--I've never scarfed down food so fast in my left. It was totally worth it!

Traci

Great tex-mex place, fresh ingredients with good flavor. The service is very speedy (this is where I probably had the fastest meal of my life because we had 10 minutes to get to the airport) and the ambiance is not your typical tex-mex. They have white faux-leather booths with more sophisticated lighting decor than I am used to for a tex mex place. Seems like it would be great for groups or happy hour.

• Mi Cocina Las ColinasPro 2014
    Travis Katz

Great tex-mex chain where the locals go. It's a sit down, nice decor, and tasty food. I had the beef fajitas, which were nicely cooked and topped with some fried potato slices, which were a nice touch. My friends had the tacos, which she said were awesome. The chips were homemade but not great - a little tough.

Meg Brooker

Expect to wait for a table at this popular local Tex-Mex restaurant. Super fresh ingredients and reasonable portions make Mi Cocina's take on local cuisine delicious and digestible. The Tacos "De Brisket" and Tacos "De Pescado" are particular favorites.

616 people visited Mi Cocina Las Colinas