Miami Airport Marriott
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- Miami Airport MarriottMember ofLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsNightlife Lovers+ 2Oct 29, 2013
The Miami Airport Marriott is ideal for travelers needing to be near the airport. However, its location by some of Miami’s main highways is also convenient for those wanting to explore more than just the airport grounds. The lobby was nice, with a Starbucks (needed for those early morning flights), and the staff was helpful and attentive, with flight information on hand. The rooms are a bit on the small side, but they were clean and updated. Plus, considering its location, the hotel was pretty quiet. The Miami Airport Marriott also receives some bonus points for having an outdoor pool. Just because your vacation may be coming to an end, doesn’t mean that you have to stop enjoying the South Florida weather. When it’s time for your flight, enjoy a free shuttle to the airport.
- Miami Airport MarriottMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 7Sep 24, 2013
Although it's close enough to the airport, this hotel is located on a very busy street with lots of construction around it, so it's not the most convenient place to get to. Also, the parking is expensive, but they do offer free shuttle service to the airport, so if you don't have a car, the Marriott is a decent place to stay in between layovers or on a quick business trip. There are several chain restaurants in the area as well as the onsite restaurant and lounge if you're short on time. The Marriott has nice amenities for the price, so I recommend it if you're visiting family close by or are in town for meetings.
Very Good!963 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 75% of guests gave positive comments.